Mental health is a key part of your overall health. This free screening is provided so that you can determine quickly and easily whether a professional consultation might be helpful to you - it is a check-up from your neck up. The screening is anonymous and after completing the brief questionnaire you will immediately see your results, recommendations and key resources that are available to you.
How have you been feeling lately?
- Difficulty controlling my substance use (substance use)
- Worried about my drinking habits (alcohol use disorder)
- Constantly worried, anxious (generalized anxiety disorder)
- Troubled by traumatic events (post traumatic stress disorder)
- Experiencing mood swings from very high to very low (bipolar disorder)
- Afraid of gaining weight or concerned about my eating habits (eating disorder)
- Feeling sad, down, or empty (depression)